Thursday, July 29, 2010

The purpose of this blog

My hope is that this blog will serve as:
  • A place for people to come and receive solid Christ-centered teaching from the Bible
  • Encouragement for the body of Christ
  • A catalyst for conversations about theology, biblical doctrines and spiritual formation.
  • An environment where people can come who are not Christians, but who are interested in learing more about the Bible and what it means to know God through Jesus Christ.
As you can see from the blog archive, this does not appear to be the first post to this 'new' blog. I decided to copy some of the older posts from my personal blog because they coincide with my vision for this one. However, this post is officially the first. Thus, I felt it was fitting to give a brief summary of my purpose in creating it. This blog will contain primarily my own content, although I may direct readers to other material as I have time.

Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions to help me shape this new environment for spiritual growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment